Why Choose McMaster and Heap Cattery
- Individual roomy units with a place to hide and a room with a view
- Cosy in Winter, cool and fresh in Summer
- Fully Trained Veterinary nurses responsible for your cats care
- Open 7 days a week
- Fed a variety of Hills Science Diet dry foods, can cater for the fussy eater
- We will also feed your own cats prescription diets if need be
- Thorough, full check ups with a VET if needed
- While your cat is on holiday with us we can clip nails, run blood and urine testing, groom under sedation and perform dentistry under general anesthetic
- Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- Saturday 9.30am-2.30pm
- Sunday 10.30am-1.30pm
- Please Note: We are closed for admissions and discharges on public holidays.
What We Need From You
- Your cat needs to be fully vaccinated before the stay
- No bedding to be bought in please for hygiene practices
- Can bring your own foods if necessary
- We have 3 family cages for 2-3 cats to reside together comfortably
- Current with FLEA treatments (we can apply a treatment if required)
For reservations over the busy Christmas and New Year period we require a deposit of $50.00 to secure your booking.
Vaccinations and flea treatments need to be up to date.
Please remember you are unable to pick up your cat or drop them off on Public Holidays